Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:39:52 +0200
From:      Tore Lund <toreld@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Loader

Nathan Lasseter wrote:
> Hi
> I tried to install FreeBSD, but Windows hogs all the drivespace. Now
> after aborting the installer, every time I power on, the Loader appears.
> How do I remove it?

It sounds like the installer got far enough to change the active slice
(partition).  If so, you might be able to correct it by using "fdisk -a"
from the boot menu of your current installation or by means of the CD.
Or it might be easier to use your Windows CD, if there is such an option
there.  Or you might have an old DOS boot diskette with FDISK on it.
You will normally have to remove any boot sector protection in the BIOS
in order to change the active slice (partition).
--
    Tore