Date:      Tue, 14 May 1996 23:52:34 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        sam@wa4phy.async.com (S.W. Drinkard)
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No activity?

S.W. Drinkard stands accused of saying:

> I've been subscribed to this list for quite some time, but have yet
> to see any activity on it.  Is there nothing going on yet with the
> dos emulation package?

Things have been going on; I'm still waiting for someone with a -current
system, a little experience and some time on their hands to come forward
and work on it a bit.

Sean is working on getting system together to test on, and I have the
systems but no time; the patches so far are where they've always been.
(ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/sef/ and
 ftp://genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au/pub/doscmd)

At the moment it's unclear whether I'll have time to work on this in the
next month or two, hence my desire to find someone else willing to pick
it up and run with it for a while.