Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:10:52 +0330
From:      s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how "more" and "less" work together?

hello all

i have freebsd9.2 and want to customize "more" functionality but i can not
find any code for it; therefore i change the "less" code.

now my question is how more and less work together?? i compiled my code and
if i run less (which i change it) manually, it works fine, but more command
doesn't use it. i put my less daemon is /usr/bin.

any body knows how can i apply my changes to more command? how can i update
more daemon (which is located in /usr/bin) in order to use the new less
daemon?

thanks in advance,
SAM