Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:45:35 -0400
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        corigan@mindspring.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Compilation Failed from 7/31/2001 cvsup - NUM_KEYs undeclared

please wrap the lines ... it's hard to reply otherwise...

on Jul 31 17:29, i got this from corigan...
> I noticed it had gone from my
> 4.3-STABLE to 4.3-RELEASE again and said hmmm, and changed the tag
> back to RELENG_4 and re-cvsup'd.  Then I did the make buildworld
> -DNOPERL and then tried making the kernel.  So the source tree
> should probably be in place, unless going between those 2 tags has

well, it takes quite some time to go back & forth between releng_4
and releng_4_3 ... and only reasonable reason would be if there
are more than a few changes in the tree...

personally, i 'm not adventurous enough to use releng_4_3 to build
my world, and then use releng_4 sources to build+install kernel &
install world...