Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:32:35 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        Thomas Mueller <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mount Linux ext2fs partition on /home?

if the wifi is the only issue thats making you want to dual boot, and your
working on a desktop type setup, then why dont you get a cheap access point
and get it to act as a bridged wifi client which you can then plug into the
pc's ethernet port. Yes this is a hack i know, but its a much safer hack
than dual booting and only needs to remain in place until you figure or an
update comes out to fix your wifi issues.