Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:12:49 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Dmitry Kohmanyuk <dk@genesyslab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gus ISA pnp, 2.2-STABLE - doesn't work

Tnks  Randall for forwarding the request to the multimedia mailing list.
The gus pnp pro is supported .

To configure your sound card using the guspnp sound driver which
is really the linux sound 3.5 plus enhancements:

controller      snd0
device gus0 at isa?   vector gusintr

If the pnp initialization fails:

controller      snd0
device gus0 at isa? port  0x220 irq 11 drq 5 flags 0x7 vector gusintr

Well, you have to chose your port, irq and dma channels

As Ranall mentioned the latest sound driver is at:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp12.tar.gz

Our goal is to submit the driver to 3.0 -current as soon as the driver is fully
stabilized for non gus cards . Additionally , Luigi is leading the
effort to completly re-vamp the sound driver.

	Enjoy,
	Amancio