Date:      Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:31:28 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Anyone wanting to port SCEPTRE (CAD) ?

This is a classic, I don't think many people use it, but maybe there's
someone interested in preserving history:

Begin4
Title:          SCEPTRE

Version:        00.317

Entered-date:   2000-11-12

Simulation and Analysis of Nonlinear Electric Circuits
and Dynamic Systems.
SCEPTRE is a general circuit analysis program, which provides
all three major analyses, AC, DC and transient analysis, on
either linear or nonlinear networks. It employs a free-form
input language and state variable methods to simulate problems
of interest to electrical engineers.

nonlinear, dynamic systems