Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:52:19 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>, Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>, Guy Coleman <gtc00u@cs.nott.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release broken (touch: not found)

Well thanks for all your help - I can now build successfully. I'm not sure
exactly what the cause was or for that matter exactly how it was fixed but
I think it was something to do with me building world again (though it had
been done once already) before make releaseing. If I can ever reproduce
the problem again I'll carefully write down everything i do as I try it
:-)

For all those who asked, yes, my clock was fine - but thanks for the
suggestion.

Thanks again for your help,

Andrew