Date:      Sat, 05 Oct 2013 13:14:54 +0400
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port build failure -- security/hydra

As I already said, I can't reproduce this problem even with updated url:
root@smeshariki4:/usr/ports/security/hydra # make fetch
===>  License AGPLv3 accepted by the user
===>  Found saved configuration for hydra-7.5
===>   hydra-7.5 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> hydra-7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch https://www.thc.org/releases/hydra-7.5.tar.gz
hydra-7.5.tar.gz                              100% of  665 kB  128 kBps
00m06s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by hydra-7.5 for building

What output this command produce on your system?

cd /usr/ports/security/hydra
make distclean
make fetch

What's the output of
cd /usr/ports/security/hydra
make -V FETCH_CMD

on your system? What FreeBSD version you are using?

PS. Yes, packetstorm has different distifile at the moment.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality