Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 23:15:36 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/doc/

As I write this, another window is scrolling by as a fresh build of the
docs hits ftp.freebsd.org.

My thanks to Alexey Zelkin for finishing up my code, and Joe Karthauser and
the rest of the UK user group who've donated server space and bandwidth
to make this happen.

This is not (yet) a regular event, but it will be fairly soon.  There are
a couple of small wrinkles to iron out over the next week or so.  One of
these is the layout of the files under doc/ directory.  I'm open to
suggestions as to how best to do this.