Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Frank Tobin <ftobin@neverending.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30518: libmikmod is not linked well (mikmod configure dies)

The following reply was made to PR ports/30518; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Frank Tobin <ftobin@neverending.org>
To: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/30518: libmikmod is not linked well (mikmod configure
 dies)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:46:16 -0500 (CDT)

 David W. Chapman Jr., at 08:59 -0000 on Fri, 14 Sep 2001, wrote:

    I can't seem to reproduce this and the pre-patch doesn't exist in mikmod

 The pre-patch I refer to is in libmikmod.  Sorry if there was confusion.

    Are you running the latest version of FreeBSD?

 My world compile is from Jul 23, kernel on Jul 26.  This may be an issue,
 granted; I'll be making world today, so I'll see if that changes the
 situation.  My compiled libmikmod is current.

 --
 Frank Tobin		http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/