Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:58:19 -0600
From:      Nick Lozinsky <nl3481@wi.rr.com>
To:        Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to install FreeBSD with ADSL modem ?

Hi,

There really isn't much to it, but for starters, if you don't know how to install
FreeBSD, goto freebsd.org and read the handbook. It depends on your provider and
it's IP addressing method, whether or not you have static or dynamic IP, and such.
But you have to install your network card and make sure it's working first of all.