Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:13:40 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        marcus@redcentre.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web site from NT to FreeBSD

marcus@redcentre.com wrote:

> I have a quick question about porting an NT web site to FreeBSD -
> the site has lots of case inconsistent refs for images (as you would
> expect with NT) - its also 300 pages long - does anybody know of a
> utility that would convert all refs to lower case (for example)?

Well, Mark's solution of using Perl or something to fix the links is
probably best, but if you're using Apache you could look at using the
"mod_speling" module to allow requests in both cases to work.  At least,
I think that's one of the mod_speling modules does, I've never used it
myself.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /