Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:11:59 -0700
From:      "Lee Mark Mercado" <leemark@socal.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sendmail problem after upgrade from 4.5 to 4.6

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C22CC1.FC44E900

after upgrading to 4.6-stable from 4.5-stable branch -- my sendmail now =
doesnt accept incoming emails im not sure why - my domain is in =
local-host-names and edited sendmail.cf  Cwlocalhost to Cwmydomain.com=20

bytheway, on the mergemaster i overwrite the old sendmail.cf because im =
sure i didnt change it when it was 4.5-stable and figure out that it'll =
be okay to overwrite the old one with the new one.

any idea whats wrong with my sendmail ? also, i have a firewall -- what =
does sendmail uses for incoming mails ? but i dont think i have a port =
forwarded to that port on my previous freebsd and sendmail accepts mails =
perfectly fine --

need help. thx

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C22CC1.FC44E900

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>after upgrading to 4.6-stable from 4.5-stable branch -- my sendmail =
now=20
doesnt accept incoming emails im not sure why - my domain is in =
local-host-names=20
and edited sendmail.cf&nbsp; Cwlocalhost to Cwmydomain.com </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>bytheway, on the mergemaster i overwrite the old sendmail.cf =
because im=20
sure i didnt change it when it was 4.5-stable and figure out that it'll =
be okay=20
to overwrite the old one with the new one.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>any idea whats wrong with my sendmail ? also, i have a firewall -- =
what=20
does sendmail uses for incoming mails ? but i dont think i have a port =
forwarded=20
to that port on my previous freebsd and sendmail accepts mails perfectly =
fine=20
--</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>need help. thx</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C22CC1.FC44E900--