Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:30:24 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
To:        terry@freebsd.org
Cc:        audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISO 9660 questions (forw) Re: Could you commit some code for me?

In re: http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=23315

I was wondering if anyone knew if this was an ok patch?

I'm worried about accidentally allowing an admin to mount a
disc in a way that would/could cause a panic.

Terry, you're Mr FS Standards, care to comment?  The combo of
tech docs and Linux source crawling that I did to find an answer
gave me am major headache.

----- Forwarded message from Mark Peek <mark@whistle.com> -----