Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:02:21 -0400
From:      Rob <bitabyss@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Windows SSH client?

Eric F Crist wrote:
> I'm looking for a good, free, SSH client that has line/column numbers at
> the bottom, similar to SecureCRT.  Any advice is appreciated!

I've used Tera Term for years and recently discovered there's a new
actively developed version at http://ttssh2.sourceforge.jp/  If you
don't come up with anything else, it might be easy to add the numbering.
  It appears to already have a current SSH implementation.

Wikipedia has a big comparison matrix, too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_SSH_clients

   -Rob