Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:45:53 +0530
From:      Subhro <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?5ZGo5p+P5a6X?= <jbt@mail.rfps.kh.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't Install FreeBSD 5.x into IBM Machine with 2 XEON CPUs and IBM ServerRAID BIOS 5.11...

Without the error messages it is impossible to find anything out. You
can try to pause the screen of scrolling mesages using the Scroll lock
key and then navigate using the up and down arrows or Pg UP and Pg DN
keys.

Regards
S.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:01:04 +0800, =E5=91=A8=E6=9F=8F=E5=AE=97 <jbt@mail.r=
fps.kh.edu.tw> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>=20
>        I have a IBM machine with 2 Intel Xeon CPUs  (2.4GHz) , IBM Server=
RAID BIOS 5.11.05, 80P ULTRA160 SCSI DRIVE 36.4G x 5, 1GB RAM. And, I can't=
 install FreeBSD 5.x  (5.2.1 and 5.3-beta7) into this IBM machine. When I p=
ut the Install CD into CDROM, it just show a lot of message like Register d=
ata and I can't pause it so I can't post error message here. :(