Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:39:13 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with wi on 5.1-CURRENT

Hi Robert, Warner.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:16:46AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Send it to mobile@freebsd.org.  I read that list often, but more
> people than just me deal with wi.

fter Robert's first posting to this list I sent some additional
information in <20030617111503.GA76020@e-Gitt.NET> as a reply. Robert,
Warner: feel free to repost it to mobile@ - I don't have time to
subscribe there also at the moment, but if I could help with more
information or some patches to test, just send me an e-mail.

- Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |