Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:43:20 -0700
From:      Matt White <matt+list.sw.freebsd.current@publicly.neglect.us>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: fetch hangs, part 2

In my case, I tracked this down to either my netscreen5 or the cable into
it going south.  It's a bit strange because other software wasn't having an
issue, so I'll probably look at this more in the next few days.  But for
now, removing that box from my network has made fetch happy again, which in
turn has made me happy again.

-Matt

--On Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:54 AM -0700 Darren Pilgrim