Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:51:21 -0700
From:      Fred Curiel <fmc@bitmicro.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Idle command and IDE driver

The  IDE driver for FreeBSD versions 2.2.5 through 3.0 appears to
require the optional Idle command.   It looks as though  idle
is not required in the version that comes with FreeBSD 3.3.

Can someone tell me in which version this changed and where I
can acquire the source code for the first version of the driver that
this changed in?

Please respond directly to me via email.

Thanks in advance,

fmc
fmc@bitmicro.com