Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 14:06:24 -0400
From:      "[ -dp- ]" <transmogrify@sympatico.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd Alpha.

Hi.

	I recently decided to change an Alpha pc164 from redhat to FreeBSD. I
am attempting a network install
from one of my other systems. All goes well except, come time to
partition the drives, none appear.
The scsi controller is an adaptec 2920 (supported AFAIK) and the hd is a
quantum fireball. Firmware is the most
recent SRM release. I really have no idea why it is not seeing the
controller. Anyone out there have any ideas?
Oh, installation media is FreeBSD 3.4 release.
--
[ - deadpoint - ]
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Email: dp@penix.org
BIO: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org
GPG Key fingerprint: 2D7C A7E2 DB1F EA5F 8C6F&nbsp; D5EC 3D39 F274 4AA3
E8B9
Public Key available here: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org/dp.asc