Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:32:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NOT Vic and the meteor driver working (fwd)

Perhaps someone on this list might have a clue what is going on.

-brian
----- Forwarded message from brian -----

> 	You might want to check out the latest version of vic.  It already
> has a driver for the matrox meteor card.  I am running vic 2.7 Alpha 29
> which contains the driver.  I beleive the code is available from
> ftp.ee.lbl.gov/conferencing/vic/alpha-test.

As I mentioned under FreeBSD -current it is core dumping. 8-(

Here is some more info:

(gdb) where
#0  0x428b0855 in end ()
#1  0xd2a7a in Tk_GeometryRequest ()
#2  0x11a658 in ArrangePacking ()
#3  0xcfd6a in Tk_DoOneEvent ()
#4  0x115bf6 in Tk_UpdateCmd ()
#5  0x122f24 in Tcl_Eval ()
#6  0x12fd6c in InterpProc ()
#7  0x122f24 in Tcl_Eval ()
#8  0x123369 in Tcl_GlobalEval ()
#9  0xd0670 in AfterProc ()
#10 0xcfc57 in Tk_DoOneEvent ()
#11 0xdb0bf in Tk_MainLoop ()
#12 0x576a in main (argc=2, argv=0xefbfdbb8) at main.cc:585

I'm using the tk4.0 and tcl7.4 packages from ftp.cdrom.com.

Perhaps, you have a executable I could try from some place.

vic 2.6 works correctly.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@mediacity.com>
http://www.mpress.com