Date:      Wed, 02 Oct 2002 18:42:09 +0200
From:      Bengt Frost <bengtfrost@post.utfors.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Inst.problems FreeeBSD 4.6-release

Hey,
I tried ok set hw.ata.ata_dma="1"
          ok set hw.ata.atapi_dma="1"
          ok boot
from loader prompt ok, but sysinstall still are "unable to transfer the
bin distribution from acd0c" (tried to upgrade bin from sysinstall to)
to my disk. My CD-rom is "AOpen 50x".  No problem with my FreeBSD
4.5-release2 "cd discs".  Does anyone know where I can find the right
info?  For fun I will now try to upgrade source code instead.

/Bengt Frost -  PS "I love FreeBSD and Python (and C)".