Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:21:02 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Pookie <madriax@garlic.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with Staroffice

when you installed staroffice, one of the last things it did is spat out
the following message:

You will very shortly have finished  a network install of StarOffice 5.2.
Once that is done exit X11 and run it again as the user that you usually use.
Then run "make install-user" and do a standard workstation install.
Change the install path to $HOME/office52. Then add $HOME/office52/ to
your path.

after you do this, you will find a program soffice in ~/office52.

cd ~/office52 && ./soffice and you'll be running smoothly.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."
        -Lilo, "Lilo & Stitch"