Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:53:53 -0800
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Rafael Gomez <rgomez@c-com.net.ve>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kERNEL

[moved to FreeBSD-questions -- *again* ]

On Friday, 17 March 2000 at  9:09:41 -0400, Rafael Gomez wrote:
> Can any of you send me a copy of a text kernel file?

This is the second time you've sent a message which we can't
understand to FreeBSD-hackers.  The first time I told you to post to
FreeBSD-questions, not FreeBSD-hackers, and asked some questions which
you didn't answer.  If you want help, please do your part.  Otherwise
you'll find that people ignore you.

Greg