Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      nork@cityfujisawa.ne.jp (Norikatsu Shigemura)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/24589: sdl-devel-1.1.7_2(ports/devel/sdl-devel) isn't install `sdl11-config' command.

The following reply was made to PR ports/24589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: nork@cityfujisawa.ne.jp (Norikatsu Shigemura)
To: petef@databits.net
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/24589: sdl-devel-1.1.7_2(ports/devel/sdl-devel) isn't install
	 `sdl11-config' command.
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:04:30 +0900 (JST)

 petef@databits.net wrote:

 >> I'm not sure I completely follow you, as I still end up with sdl11-config
 >> installed (not sure if it works as desired).  Would something like this be
 >> what you are looking for?

 	I think this behaiver is strange(AUTOMAKE = #@AUTOMAKE@ in patch-aj,
 	etc...).  So I pkg_delete automake-1.4 and reinstall PORTS automake.
 	Then this behaiver is not. Sorry, I don't backup old automake
 	binaries and I forget installation of PORTS automake at WHEN.