Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 1995 00:29:13 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jkh@morton.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Translators needed urgently!

> English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese is the
> traditional "FIGS" order.

I have no one offering Spanish.. :-( Any takers?  Same for Italian -
my omission of these two languages from my initial list was a massive
oversight, apologies to the Spanish and Italian speakers!  Now, any
of you care to step forward and volunteer for translation duty? :-)

> Personally, I'd like to see locale data done at the same time.
>
> I guess I can hold off evangelizing message catalogs for a while.  8-).

I need a gencat that's a bit more robust first.  Ours doesn't generate
the header files automagically, requiring you to manage the message
number stuff by hand - bletch.  Barry Morris did some work on this
which I DO plan to get to RSN, I have simply been more than a bit
swamped.

						Jordan