Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:54:25 +0530
From:      Santhosh Joseph <santhosh@ezrs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: crazy mouse

I believe its the wrong mouse Protocol thats causing the problem.

I would suggest you to :

1. Re-configure the mouse setting from /stand/sysinstall
2. Try changing the protocol to "MouseSystems" or "MouseMan"

I do not have a  FBSD box here and hence cant re-collect how i setup
mine, but its something close to the above.

Good Luck !