Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:28:52 +0100
From:      Pierre-Yves Bonnetain <pyb@cadrus.fr>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop for FreeBSD

   Hi all of you,

   Okay, I know this subject crops up all too regularly for you people, but
I didn't find any proper URL or FAQ addressing the subject. So you're in for
another one...
   I am planning to buy a laptop, to run FreeBSD on it (with dual boot for,
horrors, W95). Currently, I have reduced my choice to two brands, namely one
Gateway S5-P120 or Sager Narval-86P (I just hope the names are the same all
over ther world - those are the names of products sold in France).
   Has any of you some idea/advice/warning about the usability of either
machine for FreeBSD ?
   TIA,
--
-+-+ Pierre-Yves BONNETAIN (aka Pyb)