Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:31:35 -0800
From:      "Michael C. Shultz" <reso3w83@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Matt LaPlante <laplante@cat.rpi.edu>
Subject:   Re: Cleaning Out Ports?

On Monday 31 January 2005 06:35 pm, Matt LaPlante wrote:
> This looks like what I'm after, thank you!

After you try it, if sysutils/pkg_cutleaves doesn't meet your
requirements please let me know.  I can add exactly what you asked for
to sysutils/portmanager.  I don't want to add features that are
available elsewhere unless there is a very compelling reason.
If sysutils/pkg_cutleaves isn't right, please provide good detail why.

-Mike