Date:      Sun, 2 May 2010 22:36:54 -0400
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Subject:   Testers wanted: ISC DHCP 4

I've prepared ports for the latest version of the DHCP suite from ISC.
I'd appreciate people testing it out and letting me know if it works for
them or not. I'm not able to test every configuration so I appreciate
the help with this.

It can be fetched and extracted with:

fetch -o /tmp/dhcp41.shar http://people.freebsd.org/~wxs/dhcp41.shar
cd /usr/ports && sh /tmp/dhcp41.shar

Please build the ports you wish and report back to me, privately, if you
have any problems with them. I'd also appreciate reports of successes.

Differences from isc-dhcp31-*:

Server does not support jails.
Client does not support polling.

I still need to add proper CONFLICTS and eventually remove the
unsupported versions from our tree. The CONFLICTS will be done before I
commit these and removal of unsupported versions will be done in due
time.

-- WXS