Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:36:15 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HLDS broken in 4.4-STABLE

I cvsup'ed the latest ports as of 5 minutes ago and halflifeserver still
breaks with an "ELF binary type 3 not known" when trying to make install
clean. I have the port already installed; I'm only trying to reinstall it
because after upgrading to 4.4-STABLE I get "ELF binary type 0 not known"
when executing ./hlds_run.

I'm guessing its something with -STABLE because it worked on 4.4-RELEASE
last week [on a diff server]. I hope to god I dont have to rebuild to a
newer -STABLE.

thanks,
click46