Date:      Fri, 28 May 2004 00:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        "Brown, Len" <len.brown@intel.com>
Cc:        acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Bug?  PCI link device _SRS

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Brown, Len wrote:
> John,
> Dunno if FreeBSD works the same way,
> but we recently fixed a couple of interesting
> platform isssue using PCI Interrupt Links
> on Linux.

There's one more that I have listed on my todo list:
http://www.root.org/~nate/freebsd/acpi-todo.html

----
Intel firmware seems to describe the PCI root bridge where chipset
configuration space lives with _STA==0x8.  The spec says this means
"functional, but not present".  The current code ignores things that are
"not present".  It is suggested that this should be handled by not
attaching a driver to the device (i.e. bridge) but probe its children.
Present on Big Sur and Bull systems.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6923358
----

-Nate