Date:      22 Jul 1998 22:08:36 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        Randy Fischer <fischer@nwe.ufl.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DK440LX Intel Motherboard support?

"Randy" == Randy Fischer <fischer@nwe.ufl.edu> writes:

> would any of you know if the DK440LX motherboard is supported?  It
> uses the Adaptec AIC-7895 dual-channel SCSI onboard, as well as the
> EtherExpress PRO/100WfM TX PCI LAN controller, also onboard.  Had
> some difficulties with 2.2.6, anyone used one of these beasts
> succesfully (oh, yes, does dual Pentiums as well, though I'm waiting
> for the prices to drop when I'll buy number 2).

Yuo will need CAM.  But I have it running with -Current.  See the
archives for notes on how to get it to work.

Have not yet tried SMP though...

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;