Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:59:49 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "Dag-Erling Smorgrav" <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, "Keith Woodman" <keith@lightningweb.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot disk

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:13:45 -0800 (PST), Keith Woodman wrote:

>Ya, a couple hundred, I have the office suite 4.3 that I bought a while
>back. Does look like the prices have come down alot. The tag on it was
>exactly $198.00 ..Came with a huge 900 page book and a CD. I don't know if
>that is the same one that is going for 99.00 or not.

I saw the $99 version for Linux at Best But in the US and I picked it
up (physically, I didn't buy it).  It didn't weigh enough to contain a
900 page book!  The FreeBSD version has slipped till at least February,
so I don't know about it. They probably cut the cost by only delivering
the docs on the CD, a common practice these days. Or is it DAZED?? ;o)

Steve Friedrich
Viva la FreeBSD!!
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.