Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:51:24 -0600
From:      "Wolfe, Sandra M [Ericsson Contractor for Sprint]" <Sandra.Wolfe@sprint.com>
To:        John Cagle <jcagle@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org" <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: (no subject)

--_005_704E50E7839F6B49A1BEFADAF08E01644B2BBB9F61PLSWM07Cadspr_

Thanks, 7.2 worked fine.

I appreciate the response.

SANDRA WOLFE
Systems Administrator II

Ericsson
Phone 703-689-7604
Mobile 703-585-9320
sandra.wolfe@sprint.com
www.ericsson.com

[cid:image002.gif@01CAA4E8.BD307D40]

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the b=
asis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.e=
ricsson.com/email_disclaimer>