Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:47:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage :(

In answer to my own post....    NEVER MIND !
Never fails. As soon as I spew out in public with some pathetic plea for
assistance I figure a way to work it.
If anyone else is having a problem installing per user webs in apache13-fp
from the ports.. I found the apache12-fp works perfectly first time out.

Keith