Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:05:30 -0500
From:      Matthew Hagerty <matthew@wolfepub.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   No modules loaded message

Greetings,

Could someone explain to me what this message is trying to tell me:

Jan 24 19:54:18 redbox smbd: no modules loaded for 'samba' service

If it is samba problem then please disregard, however I get the feeling it
is coming from the OS, not samba.  What "service(s)" is/are being referred
to?  I'm about to go kernel hunting for anything similar to "modules" but I
am just giving it a shot in the dark.

Thanks,
Matthew Hagerty
matthew@wolfepub.com