Date:      06 Sep 1997 18:53:31 -0500
From:      Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
To:        John Preisler <john@helium.vapornet.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: make world failing at ppp install (again)

John Preisler <john@helium.vapornet.com> writes:

> No.  This is a discussion group.  The changes which you speak of are clearly
> posted to the cvs mailing lists.

The cvs mailing lists are listed as being for people interested in
seeing log messages.  I'm not especially.  I'm just interested in
knowing what changes I need to make to my system in order to update it
periodically with a minimum of hassle.

A change that causes something as basic as 'make world' to fail needs
to be announced clearly, not buried.
--
I've always wanted to be a dilettante, but I've never quite been ready
to make the commitment.