Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:39:25 -0600
From:      "Richard M. Neswold" <rneswold@drmemory.fnal.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
Subject:   Re: Trouble connecting to sites with ppp.

If memory serves, didn't Richard M. Neswold say:

> Hey! Someone else with the same problem!
>
> > Any other ideas, or any other information I can provide that may help?

Okay, the problem has been solved. Apparently, my ISP started using a MTU
of 1006 where previous the default of 1500 worked fine. I added a 'set mtu
1006' in my ppp.conf file.

Chris, if you're still having problems, find out what your MTU should be.
Hope this helps...

--
  Rich