Date:      Sun, 13 May 2007 16:20:27 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

--nextPart1540762.DkeDDSGm0m

On Thursday 10 May 2007, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> We're asking all FreeBSD ports committers and other interested
> developers to participate in this process: it's now up to you guys to
> test the upgrade and report problems you encounter, before we unleash
> it on the general user base.
>
> Once we have enough success reports and have dealt with all reported
> failures, we will proceed with the next stage, which is to import into
> CVS.

Just a quick: Works for me.  Some points I came across, not sure if they=20
have been raised already:

My xorg.conf needed some attention, that should maybe documented=20
somewhere.

The following in mergebase.sh is a bit unfortunate/surprising:

                echo "Merge failed."
                rm ${errfile}

I would rather have ${errfile} moved/copied somewhere for inspection.

Other than that, everything seems fine now.

=2D-=20