Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:25:27 -0600
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail Autoreply Tool

Under a BSDi sytem, I have a program called "autoreply" to autorespond to
emails, but what is a comparable program for FBSD...??

Under ports, the closest was this for "qmail" but I don't use qmail:
port:   autorespond-2.0.2
Info:   Simple autoresponder for qmail

Another is "mailagent" but that sounds like an MTA:
Port:   mailagent-3.0.73
Info:   A sophisticated automatic mail-processing tool

This has got to be an easy question, I just don't know the answer, nor has
google helped.

Thanks anyone....

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,