Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:05:39 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Mike Cragin" <mike@jlbcom.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: certifications

If you want to get real recognition in the Industry aim for a Univeristy degree.
Do be a powerful IT professional do a IT university degress then do a MBA

RHCE
MCSE

Even thoug the books are interesting to read. Is worthless. You shouldn't waste
your time doing to above when you can aim for real recognition in the IT
industry.,