Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   7.0-BETA1.5 ISO/ftp

Hi,

	I just loaded fresh the 7.0-BETA1.5 bootonly-ISO and then did an
FTP load from ftp.freebsd.org . I compiled cvsup and screen, and then cvsup'd
the src tree of RELENG_7. Compiled and rebooted, and everything went well.

	I haven't gone anywhere past that (Ok, I failed some disks and
had some REALLY weird issues with the Adaptec 2100S controller and
raidutil, but thats my own personal issue) but it looks like whatever
cruft got in during the supposed "stupidity leak" is gone. :)

	Thanks for everyone help, actually listening to me ( ;) ) and
quick action.

			Tuc