Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:35:51 -0600
From:      "Lorin Lund" <lorin_lund@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache13-php3 on FreeBSD 4.0

When I ran make in
/usr/ports/www/apache13-php3
I got a screen where I checked a lot of boxes including crypto related
stuff.
Then the makefile failed because OpenSSL wasn't already installed.
There is a message given about Chapter 6.5 in the handbook but that doesn't
seem to be up to date.

How do I 'undo' the selections I made in that pop-up box when I ran make?
   or
How do I get the stuff I need for OpenSSL?