Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:50:40 +0100
From:      Frode Nordahl <frode@nordahl.net>
To:        hm@kts.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Troubles with the Winbond PCI ISDN card

On Saturday 02 December 2000 09:29, you wrote:

> It is not the card to blame but the driver. And the driver can only be as
> good as people are giving (immediate) feedback _and_ are trying to debug
> and fix a broken or buggy driver.

I'm not much of a hw/driver developer, but I'd be glad to help the project
out if there is anything you need, testing etc...

> I have no idea what causes this, but i will put my Winbond card in a live
> system and see if i can debug the driver (although i will not be able to

That would be great.  What specific information/debugging info are you
looking for?  I'll try to dig something interesting up if I just know where
to look :)

--

Mvh,
Frode Nordahl