Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:22:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@worldbank.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM success!

Just a datapoint amidst all the troubles...  I just built world and
updated to a CAM kernel on my Dell Workstation 400 box running ELF SMP,
softupdates, and ccd.

All is well after fixing some minor trouble with devices in /dev.  :-)

Question (there had to be one!):  Why are the VESA modes not supported on
an SMP kernel?  I was looking forward to the new modes, and fortunately,
caught the warning in 'LINT' before enabling VESA.

Thanks to all involved!

Al