Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:18:36 -0700
From:      Justin Hibbits <jrh29@alumni.cwru.edu>
To:        "Herminio Hernandez, Jr." <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com>
Cc:        Matthias Schojohann <matthias.schojohann@gmail.com>,  FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CPU Temp Warnings
References:  <CAAJuNqxQrPXaOfZo0yVMZvTeDwYzRVYXe8iMoFjCFk4O5E15nw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSQbTArXwhUw7BVaVY5K97Jf6tZboKZSgTnHT-fPoeSY9ZnVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSQbTDf5cDm_9RX37%2BDO6-LVJiHQ5PGqrOfKnuPOcjBcXJrDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAJuNqyFKmNdgxFrTZbTWzrO6crobnNFYmdqhh2HPpp4ubhuFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSQbTCzDQHsCsdxnA%2BeH=bAtb54m0W4ufWZRT-ReXPbt_eG1w@mail.gmail.com> <CAJRA9dxEAQUtYei8v8Spvk9rmezkFUJiv3Hm_Y6d=%2BEjECVBqw@mail.gmail.com>

With FreeBSD, you check out the source from subversion (or, use the
source that's on the CD), then apply the patch, and build with 'make
buildkernel' (you don't need to 'make buildworld' because the world is
identical to the host, and it'll use that).  See my response on the
other thread for the patch.

- Justin