Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:47:57 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        vallo@matti.ee
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Star Office 5.1

Would it be possible for you to post a short how-to? I've seen the same problem
reported on the list, and my .sversionrc file points to the place I
did the install to. The most notable difference, is that I did I local
install (/home/...) whereas it appears you did a system wide one in /usr/local.

I suspect which version of the OS, which linux emulator and libraries (if not
standard), and a quick "I did this" would be most useful.

Just as an FYI, this is about the 5th post I've seen on the topic, so it might
be nice to have...
	-Brian