Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:53:09 +0800
From:      =?big5?B?cHVyZV95ZW4gKMND4LGueCk=?= <pure_yen@howin.com.tw>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Upgrading My FreeBSD Version

Dear Sir/Miss,

	I have installed the FreeBSD Ver. 4.0.0 Stable From a CDROM.
	When I wanna add some application thru FTP, I have received=20
	messages like "not found any suitable version..."
	Is there any ways to solve this without upgrading my system??
	If I really get to do so, would you please be kind to tell me
how to=20
	(or where to ) solve this kind of problem??
	Thanks a lot and	Have a nice day!!